Sunday, October 4, 2009

After Graduation...

I made cupcakes! :D On Saturday evening and just tonight. My aunty had this sudden thing for cupcakes, so I jumped on the bandwagon. Hahaha, made butter cupcakes and chocolate ones too. Decorated them myself too, with butter cream and choc ganache. I feel damn accomplished larr. *grins*

Yummy undecorated cupcakes, fresh out of the oven.

Purr-ty. Attempt to put this on a cupcake...

PHAIL.

Cupcakes iced with butter cream.

Chocolate cupcake's batter.

Cupcakes iced with chocolate ganache. Used white and dark choc.

Specially for Ally! (Damn hard to do >.<)

I'm definitely keeping this. I think, not sure yet...

And.....

I'm bringing them to school tomorrow! :DDDDD Aren't you happy!

I only have like, 21, and 2 of those are my breakfast. So if you don't get one, please understand yah. I'm not a factory that can produce enough for everyone.

Who's getting them? Confirmed are the 5 guys who performed at Graduation Day, you guys deserve something. For the rest.... MUAHAHA, BEG PLEAD AND GROVEL THEN. (I kid, I kid.)

Look forward to tomorrow then!

0 comments: