Monday, February 15, 2010

Do You NOT Read Post Scripts?

Okay, time to clear up the misinformation, methinks.

Ever since the Jan 27th post, I've gotten two different kinds of reactions.

From the guys (even though I've said to NOT say it to my face. Thanks guys. =.=)
- "Wah, got so desperate boh?" (Or something along those lines anyway.)

From the girls
- "OMG HQ you made me reminisce / OMG so sweet"

All in all it's a total disaster. Guysward I mean. I LOVED all the comments that the girls gave me. Thank youuu~ :D

Getting on.

When I typed out that long, lengthy, burn-your-brains-out post, I neglected to mention one tiny 'lil fact about myself.

See, every year, without fail, I'd find myself suddenly drowned in the wanting and yearning of a boyfriend. To have someone to hold, someone to whisper sweet nothings in my ear whenever we're together.

(Getting off course, ahem.)

BUT.

It'll last all of two or more months, then I'm suddenly fine with things and carry one like before.

So BASICALLY, I published that post when I was... y'know, wanting someone really crazily.

However the need's not really that strong now. The feeling's waning. Things are slowly coming back to normal for me, personally.

So in layman's terms:

I'm not that despo for a boyfriend, but it doesn't mean I'm swearing to be celibate for the next 10 months.

With that said and done, please stop commenting on how the post makes me seem despo. Uurgh. Lower my self-esteem saja. Boo. >:(((

PS. I'm home alone and loving it! :D YAY for singing out loud with no one around :D

0 comments: