Friday, May 14, 2010

Random Thoughts And Ramblings

  • I think of your lips against mine, and my insides pull at my heart. Begging for more, but what can I give when I have nothing (or no-one)?
  • You're beautiful, but you don't know it. You even manage to take my breath away. And I'm the girl here, damnit.
  • As enigmatic as you are, as much as you pique my interest, if you don't show any signs, you'll just be like the one before.
  • I hate mixed signals. Don't be like a girl, because you certainly aren't one.
  • How is it that you fit nearly perfectly in the mental mould I have of the 'perfect guy', as cliched as it may be? But yet you still are not. No one is.
  • When will I ever get a hug and proper conversation from you?
  • There are many doors in our lives. By opening a door, you make a decision. By locking it, you turn that chance away. The probability of you opening a door is 50/50: there are only two choices. You can hem and haw, delaying and waiting, but you have to make a choice in the end anyway. Why not open the door and take a chance? There's nothing you can't risk, if you have the chance to be happy. (Paraphrased from Shaun.)
Don't take everything in this post at face value. Some comments were written for now, some were for the past. Some are for (a hopeful) future.

The past few weeks have been... somewhat emotionally draining. Not to a bad extent, but it was, to an extent, a thorn in my side. (Feelings are ambiguos things: they make you welcome yet abhor them.) And can someone tell me what to do about the urge to make out? Seriously, it bugs me so much. So. FREAKING. Much.

Okay, rambles done. Time to sleep. :)

0 comments: