Sunday, September 20, 2009

Holidays Are Here Again....

The holidays are here, which means prom dress shopping! Hahaha

There has been absolutely NOTHING going in on my life, so excuse the maybe random outbursts that may occur.

Attending a wedding dinner tonight, where I'll meet old acquaintances. Hmm.

The stupid 2PM issue has not been resolved, so I have decided to distance myself away from K Pop for the moment. Which means no spazzing. Boo :(

G-Dragon from Big Bang has this ultrasuperamazingly cute puppy! *squee*

And since I'm distancing myself away from K Pop, there's nothing much I can do except stalk the 'uhljjang' thread at Soompi.

SO DER MANY MANY PRETTY BOYS AND GIRLS. *jealous*

'Uhl' is face in Korean, and 'jjang' means best, so basically these people have 'best faces'.

The things they have in comon?

1. All of them have practically flawless, pale, fair skin. Even the boys.
2. All of them are inhumanly baeuiful. Yes beautiful, not just pretty.
3. All of them have fashion sense. And no, it's not lala fashion.

I don't really care about the girls, but the boys there are drool-worthy. Like, seriously.

So maybe half of them may had plastic surgery. Pshh. As if I care. What I care about is that they're pretty eye-candy for the moment.

On a closing note, Haeundae the movie made me cry.

And it's a film about a killer tsunami in Korea, dammit.

But it still made me cry. TT___TT (MinKi-ah~)


0 comments: