Monday, November 30, 2009

My Uncle Is So Awesome He Deserves This Blog Post.

So, in reference to the title above, my uncle recently went to Korea. KOREA. For a holiday. Unfortunately for me, I had SPM. :(

However, the good thing is I got to 'tumpang shopping' on him. Muahahaha.

The most awesome thing is, all the things I asked for, he managed to buy for me!

*Sniffs* He's officially my number one uncle now. XD

Anywho, I decided to post this here because,

A. I'm a dork about Korean stuff.
B. I'm a fangirl.

'Nuff said.

Two 2PM albums, and GD's Heartbreaker album. I'm impressed.

Tablo's book, CeCi mag, ELLE Korea, and Junior magazine.

Check out the thickness of themagazines. I swear, 1 can actually be 1kg or more. They're that heavy. @.@

Oh, and turns out all the English versions of Tablo's book "Pieces of You" are sold out in Korea, so they only have the Korean editions left. Another good excuse to learn Korean! (As if the obsessions with its culture wasn't enough XD)

But this was kinda sad... And ruins the illusion that Korea is really that perfect.

An ad for plastic surgery. WTF.

Oh, oh and something extra. :D

He brought back 20 packets of Shin Ramyun for us too. Madness I tell you.

New Moon review coming up next! :D

0 comments: