Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Beginnings.

Ok Kelly here's your update. Nah. XP

Anyways.

Was sick yesterday AND today, which meant no school for me. :D

But though I managed to recover by sleeping for 13 hours STRAIGHT (WOOT), I'm dreading the amount of homework I'll have tomorrow. I missed Double Math AND Literature today! Ayam screwed lahh~ D:

So nothing special's going on in my life.

(I can hear the "CHYEAH RIGHT. BULLSHIT LAH YOU."'s)

XD LOL

Okay, there has been SOMETHING going on in my life. :) (If you read the previous post.)

I'm... kinda seeing someone. HEE~ :D

(Excuse random outburst, kthx.)

So far it's been great. :D

(And tbh, this post is also for him who said, "Why are there only 2 posts since I met you?" Oh hush you.)

And... if there's anything else... Ask me lorh. :D

Kthxbai. (Yes this is commonly referred to as a cliffhanger in literature. And yes I'm evil.)

0 comments: