Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tying Up Loose Ends

I hate how I'm pretty good at screwing with people's feelings over and under. Realization doesn't strike me until the MOST inoppurtune moments, when I've gotten myself in too deep.

I hate how I'm shit at confronting situations with people in person. And I deserve any hate if anyone does ignore me for the rest of my life if I pulled that stunt. I know I would do the same thing if I were on the receiving end.

(And I'm sorry for that. I really am.)

I hate how my brain has yet to be equipped with a sensor that differentiates my feelings, as in feelings between "like", "lust" and "like-as-in-I-want-to-have-you-as-my-bf-or-more-commonly-known-as-love(for lack of better word)".

Maybe it's my fault for being so complicated.

So that's it.

Unless you're someone who can make my insides melt into honey (e.g. signal of when I'm falling for someone) whenever you look into my eyes and vice versa (which is impossible, given my character of NOT dating anyone who I already consider a 'friend')...

I'm probably swearing off any romance with any males for next few months. Or until I turn 18. Or when I finally get that sensor everyone but me seems to have.

That is all. Don't ask for details.

(I also hate how I think like SUCH a guy: I hate emotions which complicate situations.)

0 comments: