Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random Trufax About Me

I like being alone sometimes. It gives me space to think and ponder.

IMO, phone calls > MSN > text messages.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever fall in love. It seems so impossible.

I hate arguing with friends. I cried once because I got into a fight with my best friend.

But then again, I'm not the kind who cries easily. The last time I really truly cried was a few years back.

I speed read. All the time.

I procrastinate. Most of the time.

I have mild OCD. Sometimes.

I overanalyse and think too much for my own good.

Just because I spazz about someone, doesn't really mean I actually LIKE them.

I've bought too many books and now I can't finish reading them all. D8

Annoying, immature people get on my nerves.

I swore alot when I was 14/15. And now I'm starting again, no thanks to Kath. =.=''

I have a doctor's handwriting: you can never read and make sense of it.

I like singing. In the shower. :D

Apparently the way I talk = me flirting. @.@

I sometimes wonder if people actually know the real me.

Questions? Ask me on my formspring. :)

0 comments: