Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Ah, it's a brand new year again. 2009 was awesome, granted, but I can't wait to kick-start off 2010 with a bang. :)

And so I spent New Year's Eve with Abby, Samantha and Yee Peng. Baked apple pie, swam by the pool, gazed at the moon, watched two movies, slept at 6am. Quite an uneventful New Years Eve, but I'm content. :D

Really sorry for the lack of updates, I just need to get sorted out. The past few weeks I've been busy going out, hanging out, moving stuff from my room (my room now has a fresh coat of paint, complete with a wall of colour), yada yada yada. In short, my current mind and body are tired like shit. X.X

No New Years resolutions, except:

Get a fitter, healthier body.
Earn extra pocket money by getting a part time job.
Study for the SATs. And maybe get a headstart on A-Levels as well.
Learn to DRIVE.
Learn at least two new languages.
Write more.
Continue my music studies.
Keep my room clean. (Ahaha, this'll be tough. XD)
Keep in touch with friends. And not just by Facebook.

I'm serious about the last one. So people, bombard me with your e-mails, handphone numbers and whatnot. I'm really going to make an effort with this, I've lost touch with so many people already.

Hey, if I can still chat with a friend who I've known since F3, and she's halfway across the world now, mind you, I'm sure that you, whoever you are, that's still in Malaysia, can spare some time to chat, no? :)


0 comments: