Friday, January 8, 2010

So Apparently I Should...

It's freaking 2.15am now. And I'm still up. Darn biological clock, you're not supposed to follow the "stay up til 6am new years eve" plan!

Anywho.

A friend prompted me to update this dying, barely alive blog. ("Why all the posts the same wan?")

Hey, at least I still feed it (not very often occuring) news.

So. Typing away now.

...

Uh, nothing to type about.

Well, I could start to describe in detail how my plan to enjoy life on its own was crashed and burned when my dad decided to persuade me to join the Jan intake of A-Levels.

I could be all mad, sad, angsty and whatnot. But I'm not, so... MEH.

Nothing to update lorh. People around me know that my life very the boring one what.

Hang on, I take that back. I actually do plan to go KL with Kelly this Sunday, and with Sab the next. Mum's taking me to Kino as well this Sunday, along with Dad taking me to The Star Education Fair on Saturday. Oh, and I'm taking my undang test (like, FINALLY after bajillions of eons) on Monday. And let's not forget about the first day of school at Taylors' Sri Hartamas the day after.

But you probably didn't want to know about that anyways. ;D

Besides, it's not that I don't want to blog, it's just that... no one appreciates me blogging.

*sniffs and wipes away tear*

I mean, I would do alot better if maybe some people gave comments and-

Ah, screw it. I hate grovelling.

Leave me loads of comments and I will update. I happy, you happy. Sama-sama.

We cool we cool?

(Thank Haziq for that last line. XD)

0 comments: