Sunday, January 17, 2010

Procrastinator, I Am.

Another blog post due to the pestering of friends. XD

College is awesome. No, screw that, it's fantastic. I'm so NOT regretting going for the Jan intake.

Friendly classmates, great lecturers, and a whole lotta' good-lookin' people. I like. A lot.

PLUS. Loads of cute guys and eye-candy. And all above average. XD

BUT.

It's so cold, we freeze our asses off EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' DAY.

Someone PLEASE tell the administration to turn down the AC, especially in my class. D:

So far the week's been nothing but funfunfun. :D

Orientation was a blast, the ice-breaking thing was a great... well, ice breaker. (Pardon the pun.)

My classmates... well technically there's only 13 of us, but since the Humanities classes are so small, alot of other class people come to our class for their subjects. Combined classes lah. It's just that my class is the permanent one. =.=

The facilities are very canggih as well. The library may be small, but it's cozy. And we has alphabet chairs and beanbags, so there. XP

My lecturers are the total opposite of secondary school teachers. I LIKE. 8D

Mr K, the psych teacher, is GREAT. His lectures are fun and to the point.

Ms Anne is a tad strict, but if you don't cross the line, she'll be ok to work with in class.

Ms. Yogi is my super hyper Math teacher, she's even better at teaching Math compared to my Add Math teachers (Not that they weren't good...)

But the only gripes I have with the campus, besides the cold, is the time alloted for our lunch breaks.

One hour is SO not enough for lunch, especially when the restaurant's late with your order. Rushing back to class does not help in the digestion fo food, ya know.

I'll maybe continue the 'college life' posts later on, but for now, I'm hungry, and shall go scavenge for food. :D

PS. NAH UPDATED LIAO. XP

0 comments: