Friday, January 22, 2010

Second Week Of College

So, another week of college has gone and passed. Eventful? Uneventful? I'm not quite sure myself.

Nothing much has changed, except that the classes I'm in are starting to get closer in terms of friendship. Which explains the sudden 'College List' I have up on FB and the mass adding of friends. :D

Classes are starting to have crazy workloads. @.@

Especially Maths. OMG MATHS =Bane of my existence.

BUT.

I refuse to drop the darned subject. NYAH. >:D

The amount of homework piles up EVERY DAY, but hey, if I can get through SPM, the second hardest high school examination in the WORLD, pssh, A-Levels are peanuts.

(Someone please remind me of this post when I start whining about how hard my life is later on, kthxbai.)

Unlike Sabrina, I don't take pics in school, because.... there's basically no time at all! It's wait outside of class (cos the class is freezing, as always), get into class, lessons, lunch, and lessons again. And repeat for the next day and the next day and the next.

But Friday's my classes' half-day, so we have the opportunity to go out and have a looooong lunch. We're even thinking of driving out to Desa Sri Hartamas for Korean food next week! :DDD

HOWEVER. (From here on in it's going to be the what-happened-today post, fyi.)

We had some teamwork building workshop for our Lit. in English class, AND we had to finish Mr. Gan's homework, so that meant doing econs and eating lunch at the same time. =.=''

The workshop was LMFAO funny. One part of the workshop was charades, and this is one of the snippets of it:

"Why you join the Lit class?"
"... 'Cause Ms. Anne is hot!"
*Cue racuos laughter*
"But you not lesbian right? That's why you go Psychology class got Mr. Kumar mah!"

XDDD

OH. OH. OH. AND. :D

I've mentioned this on FB, but there has been a guy (and some others as well) that have been catching my eye, if you get what I mean. ;D But how to introduce if he's a senior? D:

Ahem. Moving on.

Today's ECA Drive thing was AWESOME, btw. As the workshop thingy only finished at 3.30pm, the lot of us went down late.

AND WITNESSED A REAL FLASH MOB. O.O

Actually it's a dance flash mob prepared by the Dance club members, but they were AWESOME. And yes, it is as in possum. :)

At the end of the day, I signed up for 4 clubs, which are Dance, Music, Psychology, and...

Wait for it...

...

...

...

KOREAN! :DDDDD

Hahaha, bet you coulda seen that coming from afar. XDDD

All in all, I've met alot of new friends, and hope to get to know them better. :)

In fact, I'm kinda sad that college's only 5 days a week.

TT_TT

But then I remember the workload we have and...

Yeah I like my weekends better. XD

0 comments: